30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 17

Topic: A Quote You Try To Live By

"Life Begins at the End of Your Comfort Zone" Neale Donald Walsch

I really didn't have a quote to live by in previous years, but this one I found recently and it seems to fit my life. I like doing things that are adventurous, and to some people, these things are way outside their comfort zone.

I have gone skydiving, a crazy thing to even consider.  I really should go again sometime soon.

I enjoy back country camping, this means there may or may not be facilities available.  There have been people who comment that they would never go somewhere that doesn't have flush toilets. I usually respond with "Whatever, it's something I don't mind doing". 

There are so many other things I could discuss, but I figured these are a couple that push that comfort zone a lot.

I might have other quotes in the future, but this one is one that really sticks to me now. I even had a poster printed with this quote on one of my canoeing pictures.  It sits on my desk so that I can look at it every day.


Comments