30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 18

Topic: Your Favorite Color and Why

Such an easy post that I decided to even use my favorite color.  

I love blue. 

Always have. 

I guess part of it comes from the fact that my birthstone is sapphire.  A very pretty color blue. Maybe it is also because it reminds be of the sky, and that I love being outside. 

Explaining why is definitely the difficult part of this post. I have gotten into liking pink and purples lately, and part of that is due to the fact that after I have lost some weight a few years back, I was able to buy clothes in a non-plus sized store.  They had lots of pink and "girly" colors.  There was a time when I bought clothes from the men's department, especially for outdoor gear, luckily they have lots of blue in their color scheme.  But now, you will find pink more and more in my choices.

I do love all colors.  I try to make sure when I select items, I'm not just picking the same color all the time.  Pretty short, but you get the idea :)

Comments