30 Day Writing Challenge - Day 5

Topic: A Place You Would Live, But Have Never Visited

This is another hard topic to discuss. Of all the places I would currently choose to live, I have visited. Hmm... There are still a few places on my bucket list, Australia/New Zealand, South America, Africa... (yes they are big places).

I find I wouldn't want to live in one place the whole year really. I would go somewhere north in the summer months to enjoy all the summer activities of being outdoors, travel south as the weather got colder to prolong those activities, then go back north for a little bit to enjoy some of the winter activities.

But, to pick a place...I really can't. I need to experience what that place has to offer before I would official decide on if I would live there. Is this a way of not answering this topic, sure... but it's the truth. I may get to visit Australia, I may like it there, I may wish to live there...but until I go, I will not know.

In all honesty, I think living in Canada is a place I would still choose. I love the diversity this country has to offer as you travel from coast to coast to coast. I still haven't seen all that this place has to offer either.  There are places I have never visited here that I would like to see. Maybe one of those places would be my choice as a place to live.

Short and sweet topic discussion :)

Comments